- Fixed Effigy not taking the proper helmet customization.
- Fixed badge placements on Chroma.
- Conclave: Increased the damage and decreased the health of Effigy in Conclave.
- Fixed Elemental Ward not functioning when the Cold element is used.
- Fixed Vex Armor not properly functioning against high level Infested Nanite clouds.
- Conclave: Chroma can no longer gain energy when Vex Armor or Effigy is active.
- Fixed Ivara's Cloak Arrow causing permanent invisibility when used on Effigy.
- Fixed improper player customizations appearing on Effigy when Chroma uses their Focus while Effigy is active.
- Conclave: Fixed Effigy not correctly targeting enemy players correctly in Conclave's Annihilation game mode.
- Removed the Radial Scream from Effigy and reduced its channeling cost in PvP.
- Fixed incorrect pricing on the Drac Chroma Helmet.
- Augment: Fixed Afterburn leaving lingering damage if killed while in use.
- Fixed Vex Armor giving players a 4.5x multiplier instead of a 3.5x multiplier
- Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor Ability actually reducing player armor rating.
- Fixed a percentage error showing too many decimals in the HUD buff of Vex Armor.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when viewing Chroma in the Codex.
- Conclave: Fixed Clients sometimes not showing the correct energy colors when using Chroma.
- Conclave: Fixed Chroma not showing the proper energy element while in the Arsenal or in game.
- Conclave: Fixed Chroma's elemental damage always being Heat regardless of colour.
- Conclave: Fixed Chroma not using the correct energy element in Conclave.
- Fixed an error providing players with 0 energy drain when using Ember’s World on Fire or Chroma’s Effigy if they fell off the level into a pit, etc.
- Spectral Scream now drains 3 Energy.
- Elemental Ward’s Electric elemental discharge effect is now affected by range Mods instead of strength Mods.
- Elemental Ward Poison holster and reload speed are now affected by duration Mods instead of strength Mods.
- Fixed Fire Elemental Ward allowing multiple heals each time they enter the aura.
- Fixed Chroma casting Vex Armor then Elemental Ward causing redundant animations.
- Fixed an issue caused by Effigy scream.
- Fixed an ‘Ability in Use’ error message that would appear when two Chromas with different element types use Elemental Ward near each other.
- Chroma's green energy perk now gives a buff to holster and reload speed instead of affecting Stamina.
- Conclave: Vex Armor duration increased in PvP.
- Fixed the Cernos’ holster position impaling Chroma when Chroma uses Effigy.
- Fixed an issue with Chroma’s Elemental Ward causing Grineer Scorch to reflect the AoE slow + Damage aura when augmented as Ice.
- Fixed duplicate Syandanas appearing for Clients on Effigy.
- Fixed Warframe armor not properly showing on Chroma when Effigy is cast followed by a cloaking ability.
- Fixed Spectral Scream preventing players from being able to use quick melee.
- Conclave: Vex armour duration increased.
- Fixed secondary weapons floating away from Chroma.
- Fixed kills from Effigy not counting towards player stats.
- Fixed the Rakta Ballistica not sitting on Chroma when holstered.
- Fixed Nullifier Crewmen not nullifying Effigy.
- Made small adjustments to Effigy to be less intrusive.
- Fixed issue where using Chroma in a Mastery Test would
cause enemies to stop spawning.
- Fixed error that would prevent Chroma from using powers after deactivating Effigy.
- Fixed Chroma playing idle animations when using
- Fixed total end-of-mission credit reward being doubled if Effigy was active at the time of extraction.
- Fixed Effigy being hostile to players if spawned while Chroma is under the effects of the Radiation proc.
- Fixed Vex Armor increasing for shield / health decreases caused by Elemental Ward ending.
- Fixed Effigy giving players a stacking credit boost. One Effigy per Chroma.
- Fixed Spectral Scream being affected by rift status.
- Fixed Elemental Ward fire AoE being affected by rift status.
- Fixed Noble animations displaying a strange hand positioning.
- Chroma’s alt helmet will no longer appear in player inventories after completing The New Strange Quest.
- Fixed Spectral Scream not equipping a weapon once deactivated if the ability was used while holding a scanner.
- Fixed Elemental Ward buff showing as 1% off in the HUD in some instances.
- Added into game.
- Conclave: Allowed to be used in Conclave.
- Augment: Spectral Scream - Afterburn
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.