- Fixed performance issues for Hosts caused by using Bladestorm.
- Fixed Teleport not staggering enemies.
- Conclave: Increase the range and damage of Bladestorm in Conclave.
- New audio FX on Bladestorm's finishing attacks.
- Conclave: Bladestorm no longer require a target to activate in Conclave.
- Conclave: Bladestorm range has been increased from 8m to 10m in Conclave.
- Augment: Smoke Shadow Augment Mod now affects ally NPCs.
- Conclave: Increased the duration of Smoke Screen in PvP.
- Conclave: Increased the range of Teleport in PvP.
- Conclave: Casting Teleport will now cause players to drop the Cephalon.
- Conclave: Increased animation speed of Teleport in PvP.
- Conclave: Shurikens now do Puncture damage in PvP.
- Prime: Fixed the Prisma Daelalus Shoulder Armor sitting incorrectly on Ash Prime.
- Fixed Ash being unable to damage themselves with explosive weapons while invisible.
- Conclave: Bladestorm damage reduced in PvP.
- Conclave: Fixed Bladestorm becoming caught in an infinite loop in PvP, causing invulnerability and idle clones.
- Fixed Bladestorm not knocking players down when used by Clients.
- Prime: Fixed the Tethra’s Doom Quantum Emblem not sitting properly on Ash Prime.
- Ash's Parts have been moved off Tyl Regor to Manics.
- Fixed Bladestorm locking players into a multi-strike animation against Synthesis targets.
- Prime: Fixed players being unable to put Arcanes on Ash Prime’s helmet.
- Prime: Fixed Ash Prime Helmet not available for Arcane Enhancements.
- Prime:Fixed Ash Prime parts not dropping for players in the Void.
- Prime: Ash Prime added to drop tables.
- Conclave: Ash and Ash Prime are now available for use in Conclave.
- Fixed issue that would cause player’s map to break when trying to type during Bladestorm animation.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when using Ash’s Bladestorm when inside Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed Ash getting stuck in Bladestorm animations when used on Zanuka.
- Fixed Bladestorm looping on a single target if that target became immune to the ability after it Bladestorm had begun.
- Fixed an issue with Bladestorm when one of his targets becomes Mind Controlled mid-Bladestorm.
- Fixed Teleport targeting player sentinels.
- Augment: Fixed Smoke Shadow Augment Mod not functioning properly.
- Augment: Shuriken - Seeking Shuriken
- Fixed Bladestorm targeting enemies immune to Abilities after the initial target is killed.
- Fixed Bladestorm disabling all stealth finishers after use.
- Augment: Fixed an issue with Smoke Shadow Augment lasting forever if cast by a client who subsequently quits the mission.
- Augment: Fixed an issue with Smoke Shadow affecting Defense targets.
- Augment: Smoke Screen - Smoke Shadow
- Fixed several issues with Bladestorm losing functionality after activating the ability while holding a datamass, powercell, or other secondary items.
- Fixed Companions being completely invisible when under the effect of Smoke Screen.
- Fixed Bladestorm being continually in use when casted while holding a power cell/datamass.
- PvP: Bladestorm damage multiplier reduced from 0.5 to 0.25.
- Reduced the amount of damage dealt by the bleeding proc associated with Shuriken in Dark Sector conflicts.
- Reduced the amount of damage of Bladestorm in Dark Sector conflicts.
- Improved the performance of Smoke Screen on lower end PC's.
- Shuriken is now registered as a silent projectile.
- Teleport now indicates enemies are vulnerable to finishers.
- Fixed an issue with Bladestorm that could potentially lead to a loss of Warframe functionality.
- Armor increased from 50 to 65.
- Fixed and response to complaints that Bladestorm will sometimes ignore enemies who are standing right beside the initial target.
- Fixed Bladestorm ability that would sometimes ignore enemies who are standing right beside the initial target.
- Fix for Ash "Power In Use" bug when using Teleport on defense target.
- Added local and remote teleport sound slots for Bladestorm.
- Prevented Vor’s electrical attacks from hitting the invisible players.
- Improved Teleport responsiveness – trimmed animation and added reaction to enemy being teleported to.
- Tweak to Ash’s new custom idle.
- Added animation and sounds for Bladestorm against Ancients.
- Fixed issue with Bladestorm where the Ash’s arm may be stuck in his shoulder.
- Fixed issue where Ash would become invincible after using Bladestorm on clients.
- Fix for weapons not returning after using Bladestorm.
- Bladestorm ability deals increasing damage as it levels up.
- Fixed Smoke Screen VFX to last as long as the ability.
- Fixed Smoke Screen from applying effect to clan emblem icon. Emblem now just goes invisible.
- Fixed issue of random loss of functionality when using Bladestorm.
- Fixed some "stuck" issues relating to Bladestorm.
- Improved color tinting on Ash’s smoke armband—more subtle.
- Updated Smoke Screen smoke to use energy color selected by player.
- Smoke Screen will not render Ash completely invisible anymore. Ash will now have a white, ghostly model during cloak (color may also be affected by your energy color).
- Updated Visual FX on Smoke Screen ability.
- Fixed issues with Bladestorm on client.
- PvP: Fix Ash teleport in duels, no longer target spectators.
- Fixed Shuriken not functioning correctly on clients.
- Shuriken now seeks targets and multiple projectiles added at higher ranks.
- Fixed misnamed Ash Systems Blueprints.
- Fixed Bladestorm power, it will no longer target turrets or security cameras.
- Bladestorm power changed, attacks 5, 7, or 9 targets based on level and teleports back to starting position when the ability ends.
- Bladestorm improvements: Ash is now invulnerable when using Bladestorm.
- Bladestorm increased number of enemies targeted to: 7, 9, or 12 depending on level.
- Energy cost changes for Ash.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.